Monday, September 5, 2011

Back home from da Chi!

Poker wise it was a extremely slow weekend. I was enjoying being out with family and friends. Thursday I spent the night drinking with two of my sisters, my big bro, and my gal pal Emi. Had a great time and hope to do it again. Friday I was happy to attend my great family friend/uncle's wedding. So I want to send love to Francisco and Adriana DeLeon. I hope you two have a wonderful marriage and have children. Juni your going to be a great father and I love you. I also want to send a quick shoutout to my boy Agitate of RipEmUp Records on his new video and his album that is releasing this weekend. To hear his work or be a fan you can find him on facebook as Agitate. Much love to you fam. Congrats and I hope this leads to big things for you. As for poker today has been a break even day but I am happy with the way i played. My plans are to try and make my first Live tournament the Punta Cana Poker Classic in the Domincan Republic. Wish me luck!

Stealth out!

Games Played: 24
Profit: $14.10
Hrs: 7.6
$/Hr: $1.53

No comments:

Post a Comment