Sunday, December 25, 2011

Its Xmas and 2012 is around the corner!

Im sitting here watching some NBA basketball that I have missed dearly but im also thinking about the new plan I have set for 2012. In 2011 I got off to a pretty good start on pokerstars and was on my way to my best year of my career but the DOJ had something to say about that. I had success on Bodog and struggled a bit on Lock. In 2012 I would like to make 80-100K pre rakeback for the year. It will be tough on Lock due to the difficulty in the 6Max SNGs but I think I can make it happen. I will be playing 6Max SNGs from $33-$215 and 6Max STTs at 36.50. I will try and throw in some higher staked MTTs but my focus will def be in SNGs. I will be updating my daily progess on my facebook and twitter accounts and I will make a weekly post on my blog. I will use Sunday as my day to review and then give my thoughts on my blog. All 3 of my accounts have been updated for the new year so add me on facebook(William LilStealth Davila) and follow me on twitter(LilStealth7). Lets hope that 2012 is the year I break out. Happy holidays all

Stealth out!

No comments:

Post a Comment