Saturday, August 20, 2011

Having fun with the crazy players

Playing at the $13 level I have the pleasure to play with some of the funniest hyper aggressive players online. I mean players that may not be aware that there is a fold button on the monitor. These players can be easy to deal with if you show a lil bit of patience and let them throw their chips in. Most of these players fall in love with trying to bluff players they deem as upper level. I will let them take a pot from me although I suspect they are making a move merely for the sole purpose of getting them to commit all their chips to get me off a hand. I have a few examples from today of such a player.

BillsFan1951: posts the small blind $15.00
Lil Stealth: posts the big blind $30.00
--- DEALING POCKETS
Lil Stealth is dealt [Ks,Qc]
Spot831: folds
zapad81: folds
siempremike: folds
BillsFan1951: calls $15.00
Lil Stealth: checks
--- DEALING FLOP [Kc,7d,2s]
BillsFan1951: bets $30.00
Lil Stealth: raises $60.00 to $90.00
BillsFan1951: calls $60.00
--- DEALING TURN [5d]
BillsFan1951: checks
Lil Stealth: bets $120.00
BillsFan1951: calls $120.00
--- DEALING RIVER [9d]
BillsFan1951: checks
Lil Stealth: bets $240.00
BillsFan1951: folds
$240.00 is not called, return back to Lil Stealth:
Lil Stealth: mucks
Hand 2235560590:
Lil Stealth: wins main pot($480.00)

In this hand the hyper aggressive player and I are the blinds. He completes the SB and I decided to just check behind with KQ. With the K72 flop he checks and I lead out just to see if he hit anything. He calls which doesnt shock me much because he wants to win every pot against me. The 5 on the turn doesnt change much unless he turned to pair so after he checks I bet again. I can check (which I know is what he wants so he can fire on the river) but I decide I can get more by bet again. As I expected he flated once again. Pretty harmless 9 on the river and he surrenders the pot by checking again. I bet half the pot just in case he wants to make a hero call with a 7 but im not surpised when he folds. I know he hates losing this pot to me so I expect him to attempt a move on me later.

BillsFan1951: posts the small blind $50.00
Lil Stealth: posts the big blind $100.00
--- DEALING POCKETS
Lil Stealth is dealt [Ad,Ah]
Spot831: folds
zapad81: folds
siempremike: folds
BillsFan1951: raises $200.00 to $300.00
Lil Stealth: calls $200.00
--- DEALING FLOP [7s,Td,Ks]
BillsFan1951: goes all in $3932.50
Lil Stealth: goes all in $1555.00
$2377.50 is not called, return back to BillsFan1951:
BillsFan1951: shows [6s Js]
Lil Stealth: shows [Ad Ah]
--- DEALING TURN [As]
--- DEALING RIVER [Kd]
BillsFan1951: shows [6s Js]
Lil Stealth: shows [Ad Ah]
Hand 2235577416:
Lil Stealth: wins main pot($3710.00)

In this hand we are in the blinds again and he has some chips to try to push me around. Folded to him he opens from the SB. Now Some players would instantly wanna raise here but I decide to call for 2 reasons. One I know that hes probably weak and I know hes gonna fold to much of my 3 bets because he views me as tight. Two he is making a continuation bet 90% of the time so I will make more by just flatting his raise. I choose to flat to try and get more chips from him. The flop brings K107 with 2 spades. He does make the Cbet I expect but he does it with an all in. Really all that makes sense his hes shoving it all with a draw. By shoving hes really hoping I fold but even if I dont he has plenty of outs to win the pot. I call and the A of spade hits the turn giving him his flush but I make my boat with the K on the river. He makes a comment and shys away from me for the rest of the game. He makes one more knee slapping play when we get heads up that ill share.

BillsFan1951: posts the small blind $75.00
Lil Stealth: posts the big blind $150.00
--- DEALING POCKETS
Lil Stealth is dealt [Kc,Kd]
BillsFan1951: goes all in $5190.00
Lil Stealth: goes all in $3585.00
$1530.00 is not called, return back to BillsFan1951:
BillsFan1951: shows [3d Ks]
Lil Stealth: shows [Kc Kd]
--- DEALING FLOP [2h,Qh,Jd]
--- DEALING TURN [6s]
--- DEALING RIVER [3s]
Lil Stealth: shows [Kc Kd]
BillsFan1951: shows [3d Ks]
Hand 2235593823:
Lil Stealth: wins main pot($7470.00)

Easy Game! So im having more success with the $13s but I hate the fact you can only play 4 at a time. Im only getting in about 30 games a day so im gonna have to dominate to make a decent profit but with my competition I know its possible.

Stealth out!

Games Played: 32
Profit: $244.80
Hrs: 9
$/Hr: $27.10






No comments:

Post a Comment