Saturday, August 13, 2011

Very First Blog Entry

It has not been a good time for online poker minors such as myself since Black Friday. With my main source of income being cut due to the great country we live in it has been a rough go. I have constantly mismanaged my online BR and decided that I am going to get way more serious about what I am doing. If I want to call my myself a professional I need to act and play like it. Therefore I decided to start this blog to monitor and help me manage my work. I am a 6max regular at many limits but I need to start all over again. I will be playing on Bodog for now until the end of the year or until I found a more suitable site. I will be grinding $13 6max SNGs until I build my BR to move up to $38. The days of me playing $130 and $235 are for now over as I try to rebuild. For now since Bodog traffic is scarce and you are only allowed to play 4 tables at one time I am going to set my daily game total at 40-60 games. Im hoping for a fresh dominate start as I grind thru the $13 dollar games that I feel I should crush but as a good poker player knows sometimes the cards dont always fall the way they should. More to come.

Stealth out!

1 comment: