Today was suppose to be my day on my new schedule but poker had to take a backseat for today due to my other passion bowling. I haven't bowled in a few weeks and it's showing. I had a great first game at 219 but have slipped my last two at 171 and 181. Im gonna need to make some time for practice. Back to poker, I did play a few games just to wet my feet and the competition is in a word.......pathetic! I am going to have to make adjustment to play with the constant limp calling and wild all in shoves on the flop. Even the few regulars are pretty easy money so tomorrow and then on I look forward to great success. I'll be ready to hit the tables hard maƱana.
Stealth out!
The passion you have for poker is that you chose your career not on the basis of what you know, but who you are. You amaze me and I know you can do it! We both know that we love bowling because it helps us ease from the hectic days, as much as it may be relaxing we still tend to be competitive. :)
ReplyDelete